School and Secondary Placement
- Independent day school or boarding school?
- Parochial school or faith-based school?
- Single sex school?
- Are you more interested in athletics, or is art your passion?
- Do you want to stay close to home, or are you interested in traveling across the country?
- Perhaps you are currently a high school senior considering a post-graduate year of high school. Would this be the right choice for you to make?
No two individuals are alike. Therefore, the "one-size-fits-all approach" to secondary school placement is at best an irresponsible notion. One student's number one might not be a good fit for another. At Wright Educational Consulting services, we assist in taking the guess work out of the school selection process. Our services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Initial visit with student and parent(s)
- A thorough review of a student's academic and personal background
- Recommendations for summer study/work/extra-curricular activities
- Financial aid/scholarship recommendations/referrals
- School list and time line action plan
- Standardized test recommendations/referrals/test preparation programs
- Mentoring of admissions essays and applications
- Mentoring parent essays (when applicable)
- Interview preparation strategies
- Best fit recommendations for acceptances/wait-list/deferral
- Post selection transitional advocacy during first year and beyond
- Consistent and open lines of communication between you and our staff
- Access to us via face-to-face meetings either at our location or your home
- Communication via face-to-face meetings, telephone, email, or Skype sessions
Wright Educational Consulting looks forward to working with your family in regards to your placement needs. Please contact us for information regarding the cost of our respective secondary placement and support services. Our services are charged on an hourly basis or package plan depending on the frequency and length of an assignment.